How I get more than 500 subscribers in 28 Days
In this blog post, I will be sharing my 3 little secrets that I use to get more than 500 youtube subscriber in 28 days.
Using relevant tags to push your videos to viewers, tags are quite easy to come up with but using the relevant ones is the key. Below are the three ways I find good and suitable tags for my youtube videos.
1. Using TubeBuddy Chrome extension, this tools provides you with possible keywords that can be used for your video to reach viewers, it provides you with analysis and indications on what keywords and their importance. Example in the snapshot below.
- In the snapshot above you can see the green number stats showing the importance of the tags, this is one of the most successful videos in my channel as you can see it has generated more than 100 subscribers and 296 watch time hours.
- bu using my discount code for TubeBuddy premium service you will pay half the price, with only 4.50 USD you can get access to all this service and grow your channel in no time. follow this link Tubebuddy.com and use coupon code: RisingStarBuddy at checkout
2. Using ytbpals.com a sub4sub platform that gives you free 10 subscribers every day, they also have services like buying subscribers and views but I will not recommend.
3. Promoting your channel and video on social media through Facebook ads, this way you can choose your target. your videos will get to reach the right people by using things like interests and location to get it to the right people and this way majority of them will subscribe to your channel if they like what they see.
This is the three major tricks that I have been using to grow my channel so far. if you know of something else that's working for you or have any suggestion please feel free to leave a comment below. Thank you for stopping by and subscribe to my channel TheRealOla.



Okay olareal
ReplyDeleteGood info
ReplyDeleteGood info
ReplyDelete